Valentine’s day is here and Little Vintage Rentals is definitely feeling the love. Even if you do not have a significant other, it’s an important day to remember to treat yourself with love and care. Here is our list of Valentine’s Day Must-Dos For You. Go ahead, treat yourself!
(1) Write yourself a letter. Yes, a good old fashioned pen-to-paper letter. Write down your hopes and dreams for yourself 1 year from now. Read it when you need a reminder of your goals.
(2) Have a fizzy drink. Whether it’s champagne, a cocktail or just a fruity soda that is normally off the radar; put your feet up and enjoy the bubbly.
(3) Eat a sweet treat. Heart shaped cookies, sugary cakes and powdered donuts are in every shop on Valentine’s Day. One word: Indulge.
(4) Read poetry. No, inspirational quotes on pinterest do not count. Grab your favorite by Mirabai, Sylvia Plath or Billy Collins. Ok, those are my favorites but you get the point!
(5) Dress up for a party. Even if you’re home watching Sleepless in Seattle, put on your favorite party dress, drink that bubbly and take a bite of that pastry calling your name. Twirling in your living room is encouraged!Lovely images by Ananda Lima. For more from this shoot, click here.