Valentine’s day is here and Little Vintage Rentals is definitely feeling the love. Even if you do not have a significant other, it’s an important day to remember to treat yourself with love and care. Here is our list of Valentine’s Day Must-Dos For You. Go ahead, treat yourself!
(1) Write yourself a letter. Yes, a good old fashioned pen-to-paper letter. Write down your hopes and dreams for yourself 1 year from now. Read it when you need a reminder of your goals.
(2) Have a fizzy drink. Whether it’s champagne, a cocktail or just a fruity soda that is normally off the radar; put your feet up and enjoy the bubbly.
(3) Eat a sweet treat. Heart shaped cookies, sugary cakes and powdered donuts are in every shop on Valentine’s Day. One word: Indulge.
(4) Read poetry. No, inspirational quotes on pinterest do not count. Grab your favorite by Mirabai, Sylvia Plath or Billy Collins. Ok, those are my favorites but you get the point!
(5) Dress up for a party. Even if you’re home watching Sleepless in Seattle, put on your favorite party dress, drink that bubbly and take a bite of that pastry calling your name. Twirling in your living room is encouraged!
Lovely images by Ananda Lima. For more from this shoot, click here.
I am so happy to share our style shoot, Hope Chest, which appeared on Rustic Wedding Chic. This mini-shoot is a nod to nostalgia, a love song to traditions lost in time. I love the idea of being swept away by the romance of handwritten letters, black and white photographs and pieces of the past, lovingly stored for generations. That’s what Little Vintage Rentals was founded on, after all. Don’t miss the amazing behind-the-scenes video by Iris Cinematics HERE too.
The spectacular team: Photography: Ananda Lima l Cinematography: Iris Cinematics l Hair + Make Up: Beauty by Clara Oh l Dress + Veil: Fancy Bridal l Model: Rosalee Blacker l Styling + Props by Little Vintage Rentals
Another week, another style shoot featured! We are so happy to report that our Bridal Brunch style shoot is on 100 Layer Cake today HERE! This was a personal favorite filled with pink, more pink and teacups. What a dream. Again, I couldn’t have done it without a SPECTACULAR team. So join me for a spot of tea and a video from Iris Cinematics.
The amazing team: Photography: Ananda Lima l Cinematography: Iris Cinematics l Dresses: Fancy Bridal l Hair + Make up: Beauty by Clara Oh l Desserts: Cookie Fairy Sweets l Flowers: Gracious Decor l Shoes: Nina l Balloons: Beve l Models: Evelyn Bedoya, Wendi Liu, Chloe O’Connor
What an honor to have our style shoot go live today on Wedding Chicks! It was quite a few months ago that we produced this shoot at Studio Arte thanks to many amazing vendors + friends . I’ve included some personal favorites here, all by the flawless, Ananda Lima. Above, our beautiful faux bride, Evelyn Bedoya, is wearing a stunning tea length gown and vintage tulle veil by Fancy Bridal. Of course, all vintage props are in the Little Vintage Rentals inventory and styling is by yours truly!
Above: Sweet invitation suite by Minted. Below: Fabulous treats by Cookie Fairy Sweets and flowers by Gracious Decor.
Above + Below: Our models Wendi Liu and Chloe O’Connor join the party in matching mint dresses by Ruche and peep toe pumps by Nina Shoes. Flawless hair + make up by Beauty by Clara Oh.