I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty
Sifting through some of my favorite wedding blogs I stumbled across an amazing set of photos behind the scenes of the Fall 2015 Sareh Nouri Bridal show from Mille B. Photography on Bridal Musings. I can look at them all day. Yards of tulle, lace and fresh faced girls in asymmetrical braids. Inspiring!
Gowns and Veils: Sareh Nouri / Photographer: Millie B Photography / Headpieces: Enchanted Atelier by Liv Hart / Bride’s Shoes: Aruna Seth / Flowers & Decor: Laura Clare Design / Hair & Make-up: Saray Barbosa Makeup Artistry