Brooklyn based wedding planner Jove Meyer created this amazing table scape featured in The Knot. Our vintage glassware + milk glass vases were included showing that vintage rentals can be the perfect compliment to modern weddings as well!
Nothing makes a table sparkle like vintage pressed glassware! Our colorized collection of vintage glassware rentals are perfect for small gatherings or large events using an assortment of your favorite colors. Rent your favorite colors today!
1. The Drinking Glass. Pressed glass goblets make a sweet addition to any table. They glow under candlelight + look great clustered together with different heights. (photo by Jen Huang)
2. The Brass Vessel. For those who are using gold as an accent color, there is no other way to go than a brass vessel or vase. Aged brass adds a richness to floral displays. (photo by Ciara Richardson)
3. The Colorful Tin. Sweet tea + candy tins add a splash of color and conversation to the table. Fill the tins with neutral flowers and greens for a calmer feeling or coordinating colors for a bright + bold look. (photo by Jana Morgan)
4. The Silver Vessel. Tarnished silver vessels give an heirloom quality to an event, as if you borrowed items from a grandmother. Silver pitchers, teapots + even small sugar bowls look great when used in an assortment together. (photo by Kate Ignatowski)
5. The Bottle. New or old, bottles in a variety of sizes and shapes act as simple yet sophisticated bud vases. Adding a tray or print napkin underneath adds some interest to the design. (photo by Justin + Mary)