Brooklyn based wedding planner Jove Meyer created this amazing table scape featured in The Knot. Our vintage glassware + milk glass vases were included showing that vintage rentals can be the perfect compliment to modern weddings as well!
Planner + Designer – Jove Meyer Events, Stationery / Menus + Programs + Place mats + Invites + Save the Dates + Charity Signs – Swiss Cottage Designs, Flowers – Lindsay Rae Design, Vintage Glassware – Little Vintage Rentals, Furniture Rentals / Table + Chairs – Taylor Creative; Tabletop Rentals / Linens + Cutlery + Chargers + China – Broadway Party Rentals
Nothing makes a table sparkle like vintage pressed glassware! Our colorized collection of vintage glassware rentals are perfect for small gatherings or large events using an assortment of your favorite colors. Rent your favorite colors today!
It’s no secret that I love flowers. I also love vintage vases + vessels to display them in. Here are my top 6 vintage centerpiece ideas for weddings! (above photo by Kate Ignatowski)
1. The Drinking Glass. Pressed glass goblets make a sweet addition to any table. They glow under candlelight + look great clustered together with different heights. (photo by Jen Huang)
2. The Brass Vessel. For those who are using gold as an accent color, there is no other way to go than a brass vessel or vase. Aged brass adds a richness to floral displays. (photo by Ciara Richardson)
3. The Colorful Tin. Sweet tea + candy tins add a splash of color and conversation to the table. Fill the tins with neutral flowers and greens for a calmer feeling or coordinating colors for a bright + bold look. (photo by Jana Morgan)
4. The Silver Vessel. Tarnished silver vessels give an heirloom quality to an event, as if you borrowed items from a grandmother. Silver pitchers, teapots + even small sugar bowls look great when used in an assortment together. (photo by Kate Ignatowski)
5. The Bottle. New or old, bottles in a variety of sizes and shapes act as simple yet sophisticated bud vases. Adding a tray or print napkin underneath adds some interest to the design. (photo by Justin + Mary)
Little Vintage Rentals has some of the most creative clients around! Tin Can Studios combined our brass candlesticks with their breathtaking floral centerpieces at the Wythe Hotel and wow, what a wedding! Beautifully captured by the talented Leila Brewster Photography with an amazing team of vendors sited below.
Floral Design: Tin Can Studios, Brass Candlestick Holders: Little Vintage Rentals, Venue: The Wythe Hotel , Wedding Planner: Sarah True at True Events, Lighting: Social Decor, Photography: Leila Brewster, Graphic Design: Lisa Hedge
I just had to share a few photos that photographer Fiona Melder captured at Purslane Catering‘s recent luncheon at 501 Union. We were so happy to see our mismatched floral plates, three tier china stands, salt + pepper shakers + clear pressed glass goblets adorning the grand wood table. Starling on Bond provided some lovely flowers + styling too. Beautiful set up everyone!
Photography: Fiona Melder, Catering: Purslane, Venue: 501 Union, Rentals: Little Vintage Rentals, Flowers + Styling: Starling on Bond