I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty
On a beautiful September afternoon I had the pleasure of styling the sweet engagement session of Tiffany + Justin in Central Park with photographer Fiona Melder. This duo was over flowing with love and it shows! I was so happy to the collage below popped up on WellWed’s blog!
It’s almost time for the leaves to fall in New York City. In preparation, I styled a fun engagement photo shoot with Fiona Melder and the so-very-much-in-love Tiffany + Justin.
It was a beautiful day in Central Park and I can’t wait to share more of the photos from this session soon!