I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty
A few months ago I had the honor of gathering a group of local vendors and creatively directed + styled this photo shoot for mywedding Magazine. The digital magazine was released last week and on February 17th the print magazine will be on newsstands. Here are a few of my favorites from the digital issue + I’ll be posting a bit more once the issue is in print! Enjoy these dreamy film images from Kate Ignatowski + the amazing creative team is listed below.
Photography: Kate Ignatowski / Creative Direction + Styling: Mandy Forlenza Sticos / Venue: Green Building / Bride’s Dress: Lovely Bride / Bride’s Shoes: Emmy London / Hair Comb + Veil: Hushed Commotion / Rings and bride’s jewelry: Olivia Ewing / Wardrobe Styling: Jenn Weishaar / Floral Design: Hello Darlington / Flowers Supplied By: Blooms by the Box / Cake: Nine Cakes / Invitations: Fleur de Letters / Hair Styling: Katelyn McGinn / Makeup: Jha Villanueva / Groom’s Suit + Shirt: Black Lapel / Place Settings: Crate and Barrel / Vintage Props: Little Vintage Rentals / Silk Ribbon: Natalie Stopka / Assistant: Julia Sportelli