Brooklyn based wedding planner Jove Meyer created this amazing table scape featured in The Knot. Our vintage glassware + milk glass vases were included showing that vintage rentals can be the perfect compliment to modern weddings as well!
Planner + Designer – Jove Meyer Events, Stationery / Menus + Programs + Place mats + Invites + Save the Dates + Charity Signs – Swiss Cottage Designs, Flowers – Lindsay Rae Design, Vintage Glassware – Little Vintage Rentals, Furniture Rentals / Table + Chairs – Taylor Creative; Tabletop Rentals / Linens + Cutlery + Chargers + China – Broadway Party Rentals
I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty