I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty
It was a GREAT start to 2015 with lots of fun projects! Above, some of our vintage props made an appearance in the digital mywedding magazine and I creatively directed + styled the photo shoot! I worked with so many favorite vendors so be sure to check out the online magazine + the print version on newsstands February 17!
Our vintage glassware + milk glass vases were featured in The Knot Magazine thanks to event planner Jove Meyer. His color palette for this shoot is so vibrant + fun!
I helped design photographer Kamila Harris’ booth for the Lovesick Expo. All of the imagery used in her story board (directly above) was her own to ensure she’d attract clients that were truly her style. Isn’t she the cutest!? Check out her amazing work here.
And finally, I had too much teaching styling to the mini fashionistas at The Fashion Class! Below is some of the of the amazing “styling” work from the students who are only ages 6-12. It’s such a great experience for kids interested in fashion + me too!
A few months ago I had the honor of gathering a group of local vendors and creatively directed + styled this photo shoot for mywedding Magazine. The digital magazine was released last week and on February 17th the print magazine will be on newsstands. Here are a few of my favorites from the digital issue + I’ll be posting a bit more once the issue is in print! Enjoy these dreamy film images from Kate Ignatowski + the amazing creative team is listed below.
Photography: Kate Ignatowski / Creative Direction + Styling: Mandy Forlenza Sticos / Venue: Green Building / Bride’s Dress: Lovely Bride / Bride’s Shoes: Emmy London / Hair Comb + Veil: Hushed Commotion / Rings and bride’s jewelry: Olivia Ewing / Wardrobe Styling: Jenn Weishaar / Floral Design: Hello Darlington / Flowers Supplied By: Blooms by the Box / Cake: Nine Cakes / Invitations: Fleur de Letters / Hair Styling: Katelyn McGinn / Makeup: Jha Villanueva / Groom’s Suit + Shirt: Black Lapel / Place Settings: Crate and Barrel / Vintage Props: Little Vintage Rentals / Silk Ribbon: Natalie Stopka / Assistant: Julia Sportelli