If you’re a vintage loving bride-to-be or a groom who wants to go old school; vintage typewriters bring the perfect amount retro love to the big day. Whether you buy or rent a vintage typewriter, here are our favorite ways to use these vintage beauties!
1. The Guest Book: This is our new favorite twist on a guest book. Your friends + family get to try out typing the old fashioned way and leave their best wishes for you to read later!
2. Signage Holder: Have an heirloom typewriter that’s not working? Print out signage and display it in the typewriter wheel. It’s the easiest wedding DIY you’ll ever do!
3. Table Assignments: A unique way to showcase table assignments sans escort cards. Perfect for more intimate weddings.
4. Decor Piece: Bright flowers look amazing juxtaposed to a rusty beauty like this piece below! A simple way to brighten the entry way table.
5. Pre-Wedding: For crafty DIY couples, type out the escort cards yourself and proudly display them on the big day.