Calling all local Westchester photographers and event planners! It’s time to up your game this season with seasonal props. Affordable and unique prop rentals will keep your clients coming back again and again!
Typically we only deliver, however, Little Vintage Rentals is offering a local pick up in lower Westchester and return at no cost with a $50 prop rental minimum for Westchester based photographers and Westchester Event planners. What are you waiting for? Check out the website here and send a message with your list of ‘must haves’.
First two photos by Kate Ignatowski. Styled by me!
Calling all local Astoria, Queens photographers! It’s time to up your game this season for holiday minis with seasonal props. Affordable and unique prop rentals will keep your clients coming back again and again!
Typically we only deliver, however, Little Vintage Rentals is offering a local pick up and return at no cost with a $50 prop rental minimum for Astoria + Long Island City based photographers. What are you waiting for? Check out the website here and send a message with your list of ‘must haves’.
First + last photo by Kate Ignatowski. Styled by me!
Super cute anniversary session alert featuring our retro vintage bicycle as seen on Green Wedding Shoes. Amazing team below. Thanks for the rental love!
photography: Tulle & Grace / planning + design: Color Pop Events / florals: Allie Webber of Bowman & Clark / bicycle rental: Little Vintage Rentals / balloon + tassels: Studio Mucci / tulle skirt: Space 46 / lab: Film Box
One of my favorite things in our inventory is our tarnished silver! I was so excited to start expanding our silver candle stick collection this year and we’ve picked up some pretty ones! The candle sticks look elegant on any table and add a bit of heirloom charm with their patina. Rent them today!
Like what you see? Don’t forget to follow us on instagram!
I’ve always loved milk glass. It’s timeless and can be used at modern or vintage weddings. It’s sleek white lines make a clean addition to any table. Here is a collection of some of my favorite centerpieces with milk glass vases.
(1) Above, this whimsical wonder was designed by Hello Darlington and photographed by Kate Ignatowski for mywedding magazine. So lovely, enjoy the rest and don’t forget to check out all of the ‘Top Pick‘ posts!
(2) Pinks + Peaches look so fresh for Spring + Summer! Photo by Christina McNeill via Ruffled blog
(3) Bright and bold with a few asymmetrical stems. Photo by Erin Hearts Court.
(4) Simple, all white is always a good idea. Photo by Erich McVey via Wedding Chicks
(5) Sweet pastels with soft greenery. Photo by Esmeralda Franco via Wedding Chicks
(6) Big Blooms in small vases. Photo by Heather Bliss Photography via Belle the Magazine
(7) Single Bud Vase Clusters. Photo by Shea Christine via Style Me Pretty
Nothing makes a table sparkle like vintage pressed glassware! Our colorized collection of vintage glassware rentals are perfect for small gatherings or large events using an assortment of your favorite colors. Rent your favorite colors today!
We can’t wait to see more from this stylish photo shoot!