Always a favorite among guests, vintage typewriters. Little Vintage Rentals offers two typewriters for guests to type messages to the guest of honor. Ribbon is included and typewriters are ready to type at your next event! You can check out our typewriter rentals HERE. Please get in touch with any questions!
If you’re a vintage loving bride-to-be or a groom who wants to go old school; vintage typewriters bring the perfect amount retro love to the big day. Whether you buy or rent a vintage typewriter, here are our favorite ways to use these vintage beauties!
1. The Guest Book: This is our new favorite twist on a guest book. Your friends + family get to try out typing the old fashioned way and leave their best wishes for you to read later!
2. Signage Holder: Have an heirloom typewriter that’s not working? Print out signage and display it in the typewriter wheel. It’s the easiest wedding DIY you’ll ever do!
3. Table Assignments: A unique way to showcase table assignments sans escort cards. Perfect for more intimate weddings.
4. Decor Piece: Bright flowers look amazing juxtaposed to a rusty beauty like this piece below! A simple way to brighten the entry way table.
5. Pre-Wedding: For crafty DIY couples, type out the escort cards yourself and proudly display them on the big day.