Vintage décor is timeless. When used selectively at weddings, it breathes romance, nostalgia and beauty into your day. Here are Little Vintage Rentals’ top picks for vintage wedding décor.
- Assorted Brass Candle Stick Holders. Our most popular rental item and by far the most unique. Whether you need tall, short or everything in between, we have it here.
2. Vintage Bottles. These make wonderful budvases and catch the daylight beautifully. Have your florist fill with blooms or DIY your own flowers easily. Check them out here.
3. Silver Vessels. Tarnished to perfection, pitchers and teapots are perfect for larger floral displays. Some of the amazing shapes available here.
4. Milk Glass Bud Vases. A wonderful blank slate for your florist to design or even DIY flowers for small celebrations. Thirty assorted vases here.
5. Brass Vessels. A lovely way to add flowers to every corner of your celebration! These brass vessels come in 3 inches to 12 inches. Check them out here.
Tea parties bring friends together. They get folks talking and most importantly, they are a cause for celebration.
Our vintage tea cups have seen bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties and weddings of all sizes. We deliver locally within most of lower Westchester, Connecticut and some of NYC.
Perhaps our Tea Party Package is a good fit for you or just order your favorites a la carte. Get in touch and let us help you gather in style! Contact us HERE.
Photos in this post by Francesca Dominque Photography
Planning a bridal or baby shower? The DIY Tea Party package will give you all of the decor needed for a memorable event.
Guests will enjoy an array of mismatched vintage floral china teacups and saucers, sugar bowls, creamers, your choice of 3 servers and 8 floral vessels.
Don’t have the time to set it up? Our styled tea party package could be right for you.
Check out the tea party package in more detail HERE and get in touch for availability.
Photos by Leeyen Photography, Fallon Chan + Fiona Melder