I love a good trophy centerpiece. As I grow our vintage collection, I love finding lots of options just like this little beauty above that I created. Here are some of my favorite ideas for trophy centerpieces – enjoy! (above photo by Jen Trahan)
1. The Black + White Classic. Chic and always in style, white blooms with touches of deep black + purple add a bit of elegance to this trophy. Via Style Me Pretty, Photographer: Khaki Bedford Photography, Floral Design: Jonica Moore, Vintage Props + Decor: Little Vintage Rentals
2. The Collection. Nothing makes a statement more than a small collection. Grouping trophies + urns together is great way to convey a theme. Via Snippet & Ink, Photographer: Josh Gruetzmacher , Floral Design: The Bow Collective
4. The Monochromatic. Single color arrangements with a touch of greenery always make a statement. This soft pink collection of garden roses sings a sweet song of romance. Flowers: Jaclyn Journey, Photography: Whitney Neal
5. The Garden Party. Light and loose blooms are a great contrast to a structured trophy and extra points for the weathered books which are an instant conversation starter among guests. Via Ruffled Blog, Photographer: Lora Grady Photography, Second Photographer: Alyssia B Photography, Floral Design: Botanique.
6. The Grand Scale. Sometimes a small floral piece just won’t do. By pumping up the volume in size, this serves as an amazing entry way piece! Via Snippet and Ink, Photographer: Ali Harper, Design, Styling, Props: Blue Eyed Yonder, Floral Design: Lindsay Coletta Designs
7. The Delicate Delight. Light, loose+ airy blooms. Nothing more than perfection. Via Type A Society